The causal hairdo supported by Chelsea Kane is a blunt cut at the back of the neck and then it has been angled towards the jaw line with layers cut up to the crown and the top.
This hairstyle is most suited for women who have a round face and is very easy to maintain as all it needs is timely trims. You need to apply a little bit of hair spray, mousse or wax to hold the hair in place and add to the shine. This hairstyle will look best on a woman who has a round, heart, triangular or oval face shape.
1. Dampen your hair and apply the mousse, evenly distributing it on throughout the hair. The mousse will help in holding hair so that the desired results can be had.
2. Make use of a medium radial brush if you have medium or long hair to straighten curly or wavy hair or if you want to add weight to the hair. Choose a radial brush very carefully. Use a brush that has pure bristles as the brush with artificial bristles can damage and tear hair.
3. Now blow dry the hair in small parts using the brush. Start this procedure from the back. Tilt the head forward and put the brush just below the roots holding them slightly tightly. Now direct the air of the dryer just above the brush for a while before going to the end of the hair.
4. Again using the brush as explained above, use the blower to dry the hair in small parts from the side onwards. Tilt the head forward and put the brush just below the roots holding them slightly tightly. Now direct the air of the dryer just above the brush for a while before going to the end of the hair. Repeat this process on the hair above the dried ones.
5. To blow dry the top/crown sections, take hold of hair which are no broader than the brush’s diameter. Put the dryer in front of the brush and follow the movements of the brush in upward direction from the roots to the ends as this will add volume and softness to the hair. Continue with this until the section is completely dry.
6. Now blow dry the bangs to one side, just clip the side and back sections up, with just the bangs out. Now place the brush below the bangs, with the hair held to one side. Now remember to pull your hair properly with the brush. Put the dryer on the lowest setting and apply heat. Begin with the roots. Don’t forget to stretch the hair to the ends. Continue with the process until the hair are dry.
7. Now put some wax on your fingertips. Apply it on your hair till the ends in a downward direction to get a sculptured look. Pinch the hair in various directions to get a messier look.
8. Put some wax on your fingertips and put in the roots of the hair just above the ears and then drag your fingers, pulling the hair behind the ear.
9. Now put some hard wax on your finger tips and rub it in the roots and lift the strands to add some soft volume to the hair.
10. Now to finish, apply hairspray from an arm’s distance on the top, side and back. Don’t use too much of the hair spray as the white residue of the spray appears like dandruff.
Photo Credit: http://www.girlshairstyles.net/sexy-celebrity-fringe-hairstyles-for-2012/
Photo Credit: http://www.bikinigirlspic.com/chelsea-kane-5th-annual-comic-con-party/